JAKARTA CITY TOUR PACKAGE
Jakarta City Tour Package
Jakarta as the capital city of Indonesia offers you many tourism object. To discover Jakarta city, Ladita Tour Jakarta offers the service such as : Jakarta City Tour Package special designed to enjoy the Jakarta Capital City, Rent Car in Jakarta and Hotel reservation to visit Jakarta City. In Jakarta city tour package we will take you to explore Jakarta heritage and attractions in one day even more. Sight seeing tours in Jakarta city is a great experience to feel the atmosphere and the social life of the city.
Anyone who wants to go to tourism objects in Jakarta city could be joining with us in Jakarta City Tour Package program. We will take you to explore the City in one day on Jakarta City Tour Package. You will visit Miniature Park, National Museum Jakarta, National Monument Jakarta and Fantasy World Jakarta and many more. In Jakarta City Tour Package also provide outside city to visit, Bogor City, Bandung City, Yogyakarta City and Bali island. All cover by one day tour or more.
By exploring Jakarta city with Jakarta City Tour Package, feel the atmosphere and the social life in Jakarta. All Jakarta City Tour Package Programs Guided by English Speaking Tour guide and friendly driver.
Jakarta city as the biggest city and most developed city in Indonesia has long history and offers old heritage or historical places traditional activity up to modern recreation and entertainment for all visitor, that’s why we offers you jakarta tour packages to explore jakarta in one day.
The following choices of Jakarta Sightseeing tours are ready to booked with some small change can still be done, while more specific need for exploring the area of Jakarta city and beyond is welcome or any customized program can be organized.
Jakarta is the capital and largest city of Indonesia, and Jakarta city is a home for more than 12 million people today. located on the northwest of the island of Java. Jakarta is the country’s economic, cultural and political centre and the most populous city not only in Indonesia but in Southeast Asia as a whole.
Jakarta is administratively divided into the following named districts such as : Central Jakarta, West Jakarta, South Jakarta, East Jakarta, North Jakarta and one administration area is Thousand Island Jakarta.
Jakarta itself is built on a wide flat delta, intersected by no less than 13 rivers. Fronting the city in the Bay of Jakarta are a large number of tiny islands, known as the Thousand Islands or Pulau Seribu Jakarta, a tourist resort for snorkeling and swimming near by Jakarta City. To its south are the majestic volcanoes of Gede and Pangrango, where are cool mountain resorts like Bogor, Puncak, Sukabumi and Bandung.
Capital city of a country with 240 million population, Jakarta is not only the seat of the national government and the provincial government, this city is also Indonesia’s political center. Moreover, Jakarta is also the center and hub of Indonesia’s national finance and trade. It is no wonder, therefore that you will find Jakarta an ever dynamic city, a city that never sleeps.
Watch the video about Jakarta:
- Prices include: Tax, air-conditioned transportation, entrance fees, driver, licensed English speaking tour guide and meals exception Jakarta tour area,
- Price exclude tipping for guide and driver and other personal expenses
- Prices valid until 31 December 2017 and may change without prior notice
- Prices valid for minimum 02 persons traveling together ( up to 04 persons )
- Child below 2 years old is free, if accompanied by 2 full paying adults (exclude flights)
- Ladita Tour Jakarta reserves the right to change rates by any changes of Indonesian tax, in extreme case of currency fluctuations and extreme gasoline price increase.
- Ladita Tour Jakarta is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside touring programs. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disasters, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourists.
- We will do our best to materialize suggested program, however take into account that some museums are closed on certain days or public holidays (e.g. National Museum in Jakarta is closed on Monday); during certain weather conditions some tourism objects may be not accessible or not existent (e.g. waterfalls during dry season); cruise itineraries are subject to change due to the sea or weather conditions, availability of sea anchorage and other factors. If it will be not possible to visit a tourism object mentioned in the program we will try to arrange a visit in similar or other object.
Please Feel Free to Contact us to make your Reservations :
- Office : 021-2242-1473 ( 9.00am – 5.00pm / Mon – Fri )
- Hotline : 0812-1822-2292 ( Call with English Speaking Operator )
- Email : info@laditatour
Our Operational Office will make sure your booking reservations by E-mail
- No refund for unused or cancelled services after the tour arrangements have commenced.
- Cancellation must be received within Ladita Tour Jakarta working hours: Monday – Friday, 09:00am – 05:00pm.
- Cancellation charges are calculated from the day the notification is received by Ladita Tour Jakarta as a percentage of the total tour price plus any other penalties imposed by suppliers as hotels, airlines:
- A) Less than 24 hours or no show: 100% of total package
- B) Between 48 – 24 hours : 50% of total package
- C) More than 48 hours : no cancellation fee (except airline tickets, cancellation policy according to fare conditions)